Debra Sinkle Kolsky
Debra Sinkle Kolsky leads Redevco's retail development, and has over 40 years of corporate real estate experience. She oversees the development, governmental approval, and financing of the various developments. With Debra's guidance, she assisted Redevco's growth in expansion of the development portfolio to over 2,000,000 SF of retail with a portfolio value in excess of $230,000,000. She is also the owner and Broker of REDEVCO Management a real estate company offering third party leasing, management, consulting and brokerage services. Redevco also offers fee development and grant consulting services to private investors, banks, governmental agencies and nonprofit agencies in addition to managing Redevco’s various companies and assets.
Debra's approach involves focusing on new developments and redevelopment projects in South Florida, including sites within the under-served inner city areas creating neighborhood economic opportunities. Since 1992, Debra began implementing the use of governmental grants and other financing incentives in the developments including teaming up and partnering with local governments and nonprofit organizations. She has expertise and has utilized BEDI grants, HUD 108 loans, Enterprise, Empowerment and Opportunity Zone incentives, Historic programs, CDBG, HOME, SHIP and SURTAX grant programs. Debra was instrumental in completing one of the first successful public private partnerships for a retail development in Miami Dade County and has several developments in the Opportunity zones and historic areas in Dade County.
Debra has been recognized as a pioneer in the South Florida development industry as a recipient of the Brookings Institute's Urban Market Path Finder award (2007), as well as a recipient of the Florida Real Estate Journals’ award “Top Women in Florida Commercial Real Estate” (2004). Debra is also a founding member of Neighborhood Lending Partners of South Florida and also is a former Board Member of Terra Bank NA, the Miami Dade Housing Finance Authority, former Board Member of Miami Dade Zoning Community Council 7, served as Council Member of Fannie Mae’s
Florida Licensed Real Estate Broker
- International Council of Shopping Centers 2011 Florida Alliance Private Sector Chair
- Board Member of Miami Dade Housing Finance Authority since 2004
- Owner in Terrabank, N.A. and former Director from 1994 - 2000
- Member of International Council of Shopping Centers since 1983 to present
- Former Board Member of Miami Dade Zoning Community Council 7 2006-2009
- Former Board Member of Miami-Dade County LISC 2002 to 2006
- Served as Council Member, Fannie Mae's Southeast Region Housing & Development Council
- Past Board of Director of Neighborhood Lending Partners of South Florida 2002-2005
- Past Member of the Advisory Committee of Gender/Equity Non-Traditional Careers and Tech-Prep for Broward County Schools from 1995 - 1996.
- Co-Founder/Director Center for Curative Research, Inc., 1987
- Director/Vice-Chairwoman/Treasurer of Davie Economic Development Council Inc from 1990-95
- City of Wilton Manors presented the Key to the City & Named May 25th Debra Sinkle Day in 1997
- Metro Dade County Proclamation received December 7, 2000
- Certificate of Appreciation received from City of Miami April 18, 2003
- The 2003 Building our Community Award for "Community Excellence in Commercial Development"
- Recipient of the Florida Real Estate Journals' 2004 award "Top Women in Florida Commercial Real Estate"
- 2005 Corporate Community Development Advocate Award from LISC South Florida
- Recipient of the 2007 Urban Market Path Finder Award from Brookings Institute
Director of Operations
Jessica Heinecker joined the Redevco Team in 2005 and is currently the Senior Property Manager and Project Manager. She is responsible for overseeing the property management team, and the operations of the assets. Jessica also manages construction and tenant improvement projects providing valuable insight and experience to ensure a smooth project from start to finish. Jessica’s experience includes over a decade of hands on commercial and residential Management experience and graduating from the International Council of Shopping Centers (ICSC) ‘Shopping Center Management’ course. She has also been very active with ICSC serving as a moderator and the Miami Next Generation Co-Chair for many years. Jessica is also a Notary Public of Florida.
Assistant Property Manager
In Memoriam to Allan Kolsky, Founder/Chairman
Redevco was established in 1976 by founder and Chairman Allan Kolsky, a legendary personality who pioneered power strip centers utilizing "big box retailers" and Public Private Partnerships throughout South Florida. Mr. Kolsky, who passed away in September 2016, leaves a legacy of passion, honesty and integrity - attributes that will continue to guide and drive Redevco's mission today and in the future. We gratefully thank Mr. Kolsky for showing us what it means to be both a titan of industry and a exceptional human being. Please visit our tribute page to learn more about Mr. Kolsky's life and legacy. View Tribute to Mr. Allan Kolsky